Digital Producer slash Digital Project Manager specializing in web technology. Enjoying remote working from my comfy home office for 3 years and counting. Interested in tech, gaming, and food!
2009 - 2012
Majored in Information Technology with focus study on Chief Information Officer (CIO) – GPA 3.86.
2000 - 2006
Majored in Electrical Engineering with focus study on Information Technology – GPA 3.15
2014 - Current
- Record and manage tickets support for clients and ensure issues are solved using proper methods and procedures. Act as the first point of contact for clients regarding issue and improvement request.
- Analyze clients’ requirements, Develop implementation plans, Estimate hours/time frames, and manage internal resources (Developer, System Administrator, Integrator, Creatives, etc.) and customer expectations to deliver projects/jobs on time and on budget.
- Apply project management systems and standards to the execution of project implementations and maintain accurate records.
- Communicate openly and effectively with the Project Owner and Account Manager on issues pertaining to project/job status and Digital Producer’s work priorities.
- Develop User Guides, Develop test plans and performing tests on Jobs & Projects prior to being released to clients to ensure 100% client’s satisfaction.
- Hands-on technical involvement in the implementation of the web solutions. This includes uploading content, developing forms, and other Content Management System configuration tasks.
- Proactive involvement in team meeting and training initiatives.
2013 - 2014
- Handling Intel Indonesia Corporation’s Trade Marketing Project, which including Increasing Intel brands, product relevance, and public awareness in the market, Maintaining good relation with multinational IT companies as Intel OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) partner and distribution channels.
- Remotely lead software development team based in India, to produce and maintain operational software used daily. It consist of web based application and mobile (Android) application.
- Provide training for trainers and knowledge management for team.
- Planning, controlling and monitoring, and also managing and directing the assigned project resources, including man powers, tools, and budgets to best meet project objectives specified by Client.
- Consolidate the reporting gathered from the team into a brief, data driven, and insightful reports for Client’s strategic decision making and present it to the client on timely basis.
- Manage a large team consists of more than 60 personals, covering all regions in Indonesia. Including 4 Regional Managers, 30+ Channel Representative Staffs and MIS (Management Information System).
2007 - 2013
- Provide IT support (Helpdesk) within the enterprise, including PC OS, software and hardware, basic network maintenance and troubleshoot.
- Design, Build, and maintain internal Information System used to monitor and report daily activities.
- Maintain data centers in five capital cities in Jawa Tengah, Indonesia. Make sure systems are live 24/7, Monitor network and system nodes and provide preventive and corrective actions.
- Replace broken systems and peripherals and accommodate RMA processes with vendors. Maintain relations with major IT vendors to make sure SLAs (Service Level Availability) are met.
- Provides detailed and timely reports of IT & VAS operation on all area. Support Managerial Group with educated enterprise decisions based on actual ITC field conditions.
2005 - 2006
Part of Development team for Information Systems used in internal enterprise environment such as Intranet portal, document library, and managerial dashboard.
2004 - 2005
Instructor for Linux learning class, help students and professionals to understand and master Linux OS and application and provide consultation to help with companies’ system migration to Linux environment.